Learn about Hyder Construction
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
The ideal candidate would have 5-15 years experience, willing to relocate (temporarily for project) to Summit or Eagle County. Position includes housing and per diem allowance. Preferably experience with hospitality or multi-family projects.
Manage all activities including production, logistics, safety, and quality control for a project or one area of a large project. Maintains relationships with owner, design team and subcontractor personnel. Works closely with project manager to schedule work, maintain cost control, and provide accurate project documentation.
• Managing the field project financials including timesheets, change order paperwork, purchase orders, delivery tickets, and subcontractor work tickets.
• Responsible for trying to reduce costs on project, and meeting margin expectations.
• Responsible for customer management and maintaining good working relationships.
• Produce accurate schedules and manage subcontractors to meet that schedule, forecast labor needs, and holding subcontractor meetings on-site to prepare for mobilization.
• Responsible for reviewing and understanding all project documents including bid documents, specifications, and general conditions, in detail.
• Manage subcontractors by holding preconstruction conferences, studying subcontracts to fully understand scope, and holding weekly subcontractor meetings.
• Maintain quality by submitting jobsite pictures on a regular basis, striving for minimal punchlist items, keeping as-built conditions current, and completing closeout promptly.
• Responsible for understanding and enforcing OSHA regulations and keeping a safe and clean jobsite.
• Oversee and supervise stormwater management compliance.
• Responsible for managing and overseeing quality control and assuring compliance.
• Responsible for managing and overseeing onsite safety programs.
• Responsible for customer interface-coordinates construction activities with those of the customer; communicates with the customer regularly and facilitates activities according to the customer’s needs.
• Supports and participates in Hyder’s Seller Doer Program.
• Updates industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Prepares for and presents at project interviews.
Salary range $92-112k/DOE. Benefits include but not limited to PTO, paid holidays, medical/dental/STD/LTD insurance, HSA/FSA options, supplemental insurance options, 401k.