Denver, CO 80204
Recruited by: Nicole Johnson | Human Resources Manager | Hyder Construction
Construction & Extraction
Feb 20, 2023
We are currently looking for: Experienced PE's (over 3 years) or Assistant Project Managers, and entry level PE with 1-3 years’ experience.
The Project Engineer provides administrative, coordination and field support to the Senior Project Manager, Project Manager and Superintendent during the preconstruction, construction and closeout phases of projects as assigned by the Company. This position is responsible for a variety of project support tasks that require strict adherence and compliance with the Company’s standard operating policies and procedures. This position requires passion, dedication, accountability and a strong desire to learn.
• Has a general level of understanding, reading and interpreting blueprints and specifications.
• Prepare, review and process submittals.
• Prepare, review and process RFI’s.
• Assist in maintaining as built drawings.
• Manage the project documents utilizing Hyder’s DocuLink process.
• Provide assistance with the development of the 3 week schedules.
• Provide assistance with the managing of the QA/QC process.
• Provide assistance with managing the punch list process.
• Assist with project closeout, obtaining warranties and O&M manual documents.
• Assist in planning and coordinating the work of all trades.
• Ensure company policies and procedures are maintained.
• Assist in ensuring all required project documentation is complete and accurate.